Saturday, February 07, 2015

new letterpress card for Valentine's


a new letterpress card in the shop, printed on thick 450g cotton letterpress board
For a limited time envelopes are available lined in paper designed by Elizabeth Friedlander  for Curwen press. And I mean for a limited time as I didn't realise when I bought this paper that it was original and Curwen Press no longer exists!
Available to buy online form ETSY  or FOLKSY

A few good reads regarding Curwen Press www.tate.org.uk and eye magazine
JPP Papers have a limited supply or original patterned papers.
There's also a beautiful book New Borders: The Working Life of Elizabeth Friedlander printed by Incline Press
I was suppose to be printing my own pattered paper, time to get those ready for next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by, love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails